Direct support for trafficked children, focusing on their safety and protection while supporting them through the various legal and other processes which they have to undergo. We also offer advice to others involved in their care.
What we offer
Direct and personalised one-to-one support for children and young people who are victims of trafficking across England including:
- support, advice and advocacy through the asylum and trafficking processes
- support and advocacy through the criminal justice system
- support and advocacy through the age dispute process
- liaising with and facilitating access to other services including legal representatives, social services, law enforcement, education and healthcare
- accompanying to appointments and support with orientation and life skills.
We also provide expert advice, information and support to agencies that come into contact with this client group.
Who it's for
Children who are unaccompanied and have claimed or have the intention to claim asylum:
- and have been trafficked to, within or outside the UK
- or are victims of modern slavery
How to access this service
Make a referral by completing the form below.