Weekly English and Maths classes for newly arrived separated young people and those not currently attending school or college.
Young people not enrolled in the mainstream education who wish to enroll in our English Classes need to complete a registration form which is available from the Croydon office reception or by contacting our Project Coordinator.
These classes are part of the Refugee Council’s Youth Development Project.
What we offer
In addition to weekly English and Maths classes we provide:
- Advice on accessing education to young people, their foster carers and support workers
- Liaison with local schools and colleges
- A range of other activities such as trips and short training sessions to help young people learn new skill during the school holidays
- Young people registered for Children’s Section English Classes get priority to attend all our other recreational activities
Who it's for
- Newly arrived separated young people
- Those not currently attending school or college
How to access this service
Contact the Project Coordinator Joe Jakes at the details below.
Drop in times
Day(s): Every weekday
Day(s): Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday