By sharing information and working collaboratively, the Network aims to achieve positive policy change for refugees and people seeking asylum.
We would like to let the Members of the Advocacy Network know that the Advocacy Network project is not going to continue beyond April 2020. We can no longer provide the coordination for this project, however, people can still subscribe to join the Network (you can do it at the bottom of this page) and we will continue to share updates on refugee and asylum situation in the UK as much as our capacity allows it.
Free to join, the Network offers:
- A regular email newsletter full of useful information
- Statistics and data on relevant issues
- Detailed policy briefings
- Summaries of recent parliamentary activity
- Updates about Refugee Council campaigns
- Opportunities to network and share updates on policy developments
- Invitations to attend advocacy events
- Information about engaging MPs and on the work of the All Party Parliamentary Group on Refugees
In return, we ask members to:
- Provide the Refugee Council with information about issues affecting refugees and people seeking asylum they work with.
- Provide case studies on relevant policy issues.
- Keep the Refugee Council updated on actions they have taken to change policy and practice.
- Support Refugee Council campaigns.
How to join
To join, complete the form below.