By sharing information and working collaboratively, the Network aims to achieve positive policy change for refugees and people seeking asylum.
Free to join, the Network offers:
- A regular email newsletter full of useful information
- Statistics and data on relevant issues
- Detailed policy briefings
- Summaries of recent parliamentary activity
- Updates about Refugee Council campaigns
- Opportunities to network and share updates on policy developments
- Invitations to attend advocacy events
- Information about engaging MPs and on the work of the All Party Parliamentary Group on Refugees
In return, we ask members to:
- Provide the Refugee Council with information about issues affecting refugees and people seeking asylum they work with.
- Provide case studies on relevant policy issues.
- Keep the Refugee Council updated on actions they have taken to change policy and practice.
- Support Refugee Council campaigns.
How to join
To join, complete the form below.