With over 60 years’ experience of working with refugees, our skilled and experienced staff work with over 10,000 refugees every year, helping them at a desperately difficult time as they come to terms with being forced to leave their home countries and adapt to life in the UK.
Your support will mean that we can continue to be there for those who need our help.
We are currently fundraising for a number of important projects that support refugees at key points during their life in the UK:
- Therapeutic Casework – emotional support and counselling
- Employment Advice and Support – help to access the UK job market and find work
- Children’s Services – specialist support for trafficked children and those whose age is questioned, as well as educational and social activities
- Destitution Services - direct support for those who are destitute and have nowhere else to turn
- Campaigning and Influencing – to raise awareness of the realities facing refugees and to work towards a fair and human asylum system in the UK
Find out more
Full proposals and detailed budgets are available from our Supporter Care team.