If you’d like to talk about leaving a gift in your Will, or for any more information please email our Legacy Manager, Rowan at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have a solicitor drawing up your will, they will advise on the wording that will best represent your wishes. The only information needed is the following:
- Full charity name: British Refugee Council
- Charity address: Gredley House, 1-11 Broadway, Stratford, E15 4BQ
- Charity Registration Number: 1014576
We promise to use your gift wisely and resourcefully to champion refugee rights and transform the lives of refugees and asylum seekers for many years to come.
Did you know?
- You can leave as little as 1% of your estate to charity
- There can be tax benefits. If you leave at least 10% of your estate to the Refugee Council in your Will, you’ll qualify for the reduced rate of inheritance tax of 36%
Find out more using the Government’s Inheritance Tax reduced rate calculator.