27 December 2019 – 28 February 2020
- Refugee Council (the “Charity”) is offering a free Bread Beyond Borders pack with measuring spoons or tea towel (“Product”) to individuals who meet the criteria noted in clause 11 below (“Eligible Individual/s”) as part of a promotional campaign.
- Advertisements offering the Product will be placed on social media. Promotions will also be sent by email.
- To receive the Product, an Eligible Individual must enter their name and telephone number and agree to receiving a telephone call. During the call, the Eligible Individual will be asked to provide a postal address (including a postcode) in Great Britain (“Valid Address”) that the Product can be sent to – postage and packaging is not chargeable. They will also be asked whether they could support the Charity financially and whether they’d like to hear further from the Charity in the future.
- There is no requirement, or obligation, on Eligible Individuals to support the Charity financially or agree to receive future marketing in order to receive the Product.
- An Eligible Individual may also choose to phone the telephone number provided in the promotion they have seen to receive the Product without the ask for financial support. To be valid, the phone call or voicemail must include the following information: First name, Last name, and include a Valid Address – postage and packaging is not chargeable.
- This offer is available to the intended recipients of the promotion only, and we reserve the right to refuse the free Product to anyone who has signed up from non-approved channels. The approved channels are as follows:
- Refugee Council social media posts and adverts (including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Facebook audience networks)
- Refugee Council emails
- So Vegan social media posts
- The promotion will commence on 27/12/2019 and end on 28/2/2019 or sooner should allocated stock be depleted. Free Products are subject to availability and only while stock lasts. Refugee Council reserves the right to withdraw this promotion at any time.
- Only 1 request for a Product per Eligible Individual will be accepted.
- The Product has a retail value of £5.65.
- The Product is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternatives are available.
- The Charity’s Product promotion is only open to residents of the United Kingdom (which comprises England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland, the Channel Islands and the Isle of Man) aged 18 years or over (“Eligible Individual/s”).
- No responsibility is taken for requests which are incomplete; from which the Eligible Individual cannot be identified; or for any technical failure or event, beyond our reasonable control, which may cause the request to be disrupted or corrupted.
- We will attempt to contact Eligible Individuals within 8 weeks of receipt of your request to arrange delivery of your Product, and to update you about the Charity’s work up to 10 attempts will be made to contact you.
- We aim to dispatch your Product within 4 weeks of contacting you. If you do not receive your Product within 4 weeks from your telephone call from us, you can contact firstname.lastname@example.org to check the status of your delivery. No responsibility is taken for items which are lost or damaged in transit.
- The promoter is Refugee Council. Refugee Council is the working name of British Refugee Council, a registered charity in England (1014576) and a company limited by guarantee in England and Wales (2727514). Registered Office: PO Box 68614, London, E15 1NS.
- Refugee Council operates a Complaints Procedure. If you wish to make a complaint, you can contact us on 02073461205, or at email@example.com or by writing to us at Supporter Care, Refugee Council, PO Box 68614, London E15 9DQ.
- Eligible Individuals are deemed to have accepted, and agreed to be bound by, these Terms and Conditions upon entry. The Charity reserves the right to refuse to award the Product to anyone in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- The Charity reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
- Insofar as is permitted by law, the Charity, its agents or distributors will not, in any circumstances, be responsible or liable to compensate any individual, or accept any liability for any loss, or damage, as a result of accepting the Product except where it is caused by the negligence of the Charity, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected. For the avoidance of doubt, nothing in these Terms and Conditions seeks to limit or exclude the Charity, its agents or distributors (or their employees) liability for personal injury or death that is, after investigation, attributable to one or all of them.
- The promotion will be governed by English law, and the parties to these Terms and Conditions irrevocably submit to the jurisdiction of the English Courts.
Refugee Council will always treat your personal details with the utmost care and will never sell or swap with other organisations for their marketing purposes.
We will keep your data safe and private, holding the information you provide for communication, analysis and administrative purposes.
Personal data supplied during the course of this promotion may be passed on to third party suppliers only insofar as required for fulfilment/delivery/arrangement of the Product and, if you have given permission, to update you about our work, including whether you could support the Charity financially and whether you’d like to hear further from the Charity in the future.
If we have spoken with you directly, we will hold your information documenting the request and fulfilment of your Product in line with our internal retention policies.
If, during the call, you have agreed to hear from us going forward, we will send marketing in line with your expression of interest and, for postal information, based on our legitimate interest to communicate with you. Rest assured you can stop receiving this, or change any of your preferences at any time by contacting us on 02073461205, or at firstname.lastname@example.org or by writing to us at Supporter Care, Refugee Council, PO Box 68614, London E15 9DQ
Page last modified on December 12, 2019 13:00